A Week of Section 230 Discussions
As conversations surrounding Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act continue, this week plays host to multiple events, each focusing on a different aspect of the law. Project DisCo has written extensively on Section 230, you can find our resource page here.
Below is a tracker with links to all events.
- 12:00pm The History of 230
- 12:00pm What 230 Meant for Telecom and Agencies
- 2:00pm Promoting Free Expression Online: What are the options?
- 12:00pm Revisiting Section 230: Social Media Platforms & Content Moderation
- 12:00pm Why 230 and Why Now?
- 12:00pm Imagining a World Without 230