Tech Agenda for the ABA 68th Antitrust Virtual Spring Meeting
Despite the challenging circumstances the world is facing due to COVID-19, the ABA Antitrust Division has managed to move the 68th Annual Antitrust Spring Meeting to the virtual space. The ABA has put together an excellent program full of interesting livestream sessions, podcasts, and even nine virtual networking receptions! The virtual program starts today and will run through May 1.
If you are interested in the antitrust discussions around the tech sector, you won’t be disappointed by this year’s ABA antitrust program. DisCo has compiled a list of must-watch/listen tech-related sessions (all times are in ET):
- Monday, April 20, 12pm: Video Release: Agency Update with the FTC Bureau Directors
- Wednesday, April 22, 7am: Podcast Release: Big Data as an Antitrust Issue
- Thursday, April 23, 7am: Podcast Release: Merger Analysis Gone Digital: Time to Reboot?
- Thursday, April 23, 12pm: Video Release: Big tech: Too bit to Break Up?
- Friday, April 24, 7am: Podcast Release: U.S. Privacy Law’s Future: Pandemic Impacts?
- Friday, April 24, 12pm: Enforcers Roundtable
- Wednesday, April 29, 12pm: Video Release: Where do Vertically Integrated Digital Platforms End?
- Thursday, April 30, 8am: Podcast Release: Antitrust, IP & Trade Wars
Additionally, if you miss your antitrust colleagues, don’t miss the opportunity to network with them by joining some of the receptions that have also gone virtual:
- Monday, April 20, 2-3pm: Spring Welcome Virtual Reception
- Tuesday, April 21, 2-3pm: Cocktails for Consumer Protection Virtual Reception
- Thursday, April 23, 7pm: BYO Dinner & Dessert-The Washington Youth Choir
- Friday, April 24, 2-3pm: Women Connected Virtual Reception
- Monday, April 27, 2-3pm: Plaintiff’s Virtual Reception
- Tuesday, April 28, 2-3pm: We’re Social Virtual Reception
- Friday, May 1, 2:30-3:30 pm: Farewell Reception
- Happy 68th Antitrust Spring Meeting from the DisCo Team!